IT, Technical Engineer
£298.75 Per Day
Our international client requires an experienced Snr. SaaS Support Engineer to join their team for a 12-month period
You will be a part of a global organization entrusted as a technical resource to guide our client's customers during critical issues to ensure a timely and effective case resolution.
In support engineering, the customer and their positive experience are paramount and central to our client's daily efforts. The support engineering team is integral to the success of customers, as well as to the health of the organization.
In this role, the support engineer will resolve technical cases created by customers looking for help to understand or troubleshoot unexpected behaviors or to answer technical questions about the software and platform.
A successful candidate will be committed to providing amazing customer support experiences, using skills that include building trust, showing empathy, and excellent communication to answer customer questions and resolve issues through various technologies including web, chat, email, case updates, as well as direct telephone support.
Understanding the platform and all core functionalities will be essential while employing various diagnostic tools to isolate the potential cause of the issue. The engineer is expected to diligently manage and resolve challenging issues assigned to them but may need to coordinate assistance from additional teams for more complex cases. As such, creative problem-solving, collaborative nature, and flexibility will be key to your success.
Lastly, support engineers also play a key role in providing input across business units regarding process and product improvements due to their unique perspective when working on technical issues for customers.
- Experience providing SaaS support
- Experience developing applications within the ServiceNow Platform
- Experience diagnosing performance-related issues.
- Experience using tools like Eclipse, Splunk, Xcode, Android Studio, SauceLaB
Qualifications and technical skills that will lead to your success:
- UI development or support experience
- Experience in two (or more) of the following: CSS, AJAX, ReactJS, GraphQL, AngularJS, Mobile application development
- Troubleshooting experience using browser developer tools
- Advanced knowledge of the components in cloud/web applications and experience in Application Support. Mobile application support experience will be a bonus.
- Good experience with relational databases (e.g., MySQL, Oracle).
- Good experience writing or debugging Object Oriented code (Java preferred, other relevant technologies ok)
- Experience using Linux/Unix OR Microsoft Server
- Demonstrated ability to understand the problem statement and troubleshoot complex technical issues with ease.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex technical problems.
- Personal commitment to quality and customer service
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage case backlog.
- Should be a team player working efficiently in a collaborative environment.
- Proven ability to maintain a professional demeanour when handling complex user issues (difficult customers)
- Leading investigation and resolving complex issues and escalations while demonstrating exceptional technical understanding, of business processes and customer needs in a timely manner.
- 12 Month Contract
- Hybrid Working
Is this you? Please apply.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.