Marketing, Marketing Executive
£30,000 to £33,000 Per Annum
A well established, client of mine based in Uxbridge are looking for a Social Media Manager to join their hardworking team based in their head office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the sole production and publishing of content to all social media platforms. Monitoring industry trends and building internal and external relationships.
This position would suit someone with a strong passion for social media and experience within a social media marketing role.
Location: Uxbridge (Parking on-site)
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
- Produce and measure all social media activity, ensuring paid campaigns are presented accurately in a creative and engaging format
- Developing and managing social media strategy always looking to develop
- Monitor social media trends, keeping an eye on any industry developments and ensuring the brand stays forefront of the market
- Grow strategic relationships with external partners
- Responsible for working directly with social networks understanding platforms future capabilities and opportunities to continuously drive the brand
- Working with stakeholders to ensure chemistry between off line and online campaigns
- A strong passion for social media
- Proven track record in producing engaging content for social media platforms
- The strong ability to gain product knowledge
- The ability to work well using your own initiative
- Experience with Adobe Creative suite, Social Media management
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Proven experience with analytic tools
- Exceptional communication skills
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.