£54,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
A well established client of mine based in Wembley are looking for a Application Developer to join the team.
The successful Applications Developer will be responsible for development, maintenance and enhancement of business applications.
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
- Developing new applications and services using C# with emphasis on File I/O, Winforms, Win Services, WCF, LINQ and Entity Framework
- Writing installation packages in InstallShield
- Exploring requirements and writing use case / user stories
- Run unit testing and write code documentation
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Developing reports in Visual Studio Integrated Environment Crystal reports
- Database design and development using MS-SQL
- Understanding of SOA and implementation of service based systems
- Demonstrated communication skills with Development and Program Managers to develop technical specifications for application code
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Key Requirements
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.