Helpdesk / Support, IT
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Software Support Analyst
Are you excited by the prospect of working for an international company, and an industry leader?
Ideally you will already have experience within incident management or you may have a keen interest to move into incident support?
You could be a graduate or equivalent looking to start/continue your career, or an experienced IT professional on the hunt for something new?
If you have some hands on working experience within IT/ software support, even if it's voluntary or part time whilst studying I would be keen to hear from you!
Our international client based in Chessington are looking for a Graduate calibre candidate with a keen interest in IT to join their Software team as a Service Desk Analyst on a full time permanent basis.
- Deployment of new releases to field devices.
- Configuration of field devices in back end system and provide support for new device installations.
- Fault finding of new software releases.
- Testing of new software releases.
- Provide technical support to project department, customers and other stakeholders.
- Provide root-cause analysis on software and hardware issues and liaise with internal teams ensuring solutions are implemented in future releases.
- Ensuring field devices are kept up to date with latest fares feeds.
- Working with Windows update tool and ensuring devices are kept up to date.
- Working with McAfee EPOS Anti-Virus tool and ensuring devices are kept up to date.
- Collect and analyse reports from back office systems for internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for monitoring for correct functionality of devices and back end systems.
- Raising change requests with customers and planning rollouts of new releases.
- Working in an ITIL and Agile framework and completing tasks as set out in the JIRA planning tool.
- Supporting Incident Managers where necessary.
- Liaise with customer IT staff and suppliers in case of issues.
- Relevant academic experience within I.T (ideally degree level) - Computer Systems, Business Intelligence or Information Technology degrees will be of particular interest
- Working knowledge of SQL/JIRA/Oracle
- Experience within an analytical role, ideally within I.T
- Passion for learning and developing within the Software area of I.T
- Strong knowledge of excel (Vlookups and Pivot tables)
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.