£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
My client specialise in the movement and storage of fine art and high value objects. They require an analyst to report on and analyse billing, invoicing, storage, warehouse records and develop various storage pricing and financial models.
I deally you will be a Graduate with relevant reporting, analysis and BI reporting experience, used to number crunching with excellent Excel and IT skills.. The role is paying upto £30Kpa.
- Process and manage all customer activity including, billing, invoicing, storage and warehouse records mainly focusing on PCS and Auction House division
- Anticipate and plan resource workload for forthcoming sales, updating Auction House WMS system, resolve discrepancies
- Participate in inventory reconciliation
- Warehouse diary management where required to actively assign tasks to facilitate internal processes
- Dealing with clients on storage, inventory and billing queries in a professional and a timely manner
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and storage related research to support strategic business planning
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant storage trends and opportunities for improvement of storage growth
- Analyse inventory statistics; creating detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions
- Regularly analyse existing rates, propose / develop various storage pricing and financial models
- Suggest process changes to management using analytics to support recommendations
- Actively participate in the documentation and implementation of approved changes
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate and recommend solutions for ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Monitor projects by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, recommending actions
- Develop and monitor daily/weekly/monthly key performance indicators
This is an excellent opportunity for some one with relevant experience to join a global company and further their career.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.