£10.50 Per Hour
Our global client based in East London require a number of trained and qualified clothes steamers /pressers to work for a period of 9 months.
- Full time - 7.30am - 5.30pm
- Part time - 7.30am - 1.30pm
- Monday - Friday
- £10.50 per hour
- Have you had at least 6 months experience as a clothes steamer/clothes presser in a studio/warehouse or retail environment?
- Attention to detail
- Are you available to work immediately?
- Prior to the garments being worn by a model and the images taken by a photographer they must first be steamed to look in their best condition.
- Associates in the steaming role will be assigned a rail of products that need to be steamed prior to be photographed.
- Careful attention to detail when steaming is crucial as the images are of high quality and will show any creases or folds that have been missed by the steamer.
- Check the schedule for your bay allocation each morning before you start your shift
- Collect and wear correct PPE as per safety guidelines outlined in your training
- Plug the steamer into the allocated socket, as per health and safety guidelines
- Steam every item that has been assigned to you whilst making sure you follow the steamer guidelines training
- You may be asked to clean the steamer from time to time but the area lead will be able to assist you with this.
If you are interested and can demonstrate your experience as a steamer please upload your CV to the link below....
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.