£20,000 Per Annum
My international client requires a Supply Chain Administrator to join their team for a 6 month period.
Purpose of Job:
- The day-to-day management of information relating to vehicle documentation and the issuing thereof to the network and fleet partners through registered postal service.
- These documents include the Certificate of Conformity (COC), vehicle logbook (V5C) & used vehicle registration form (V55/5).
- Other related support duties within the Supply Chain area of Systems and Operations.
- Certificate of Conformity (COC), a document proving that the produced type of vehicle at the time of its production fulfils all the technical requirements needed for EC Whole Vehicle Type Approval (EC-WVTA).
- Vehicle logbook (V5), correctly known as a V5C is the logbook of a vehicle that is a physical document issued by the DVLA upon registration of a vehicle in the UK. Its primary purpose is to serve as a vehicle registration certificate and provide the details of a vehicles registered keeper.
- V55/5 is an official DVLA form used to register already used motor vehicles. It can involve vehicles that have already been registered before or rebuild for example, although there are many circumstances and vehicles under which the v55/5 must be sent.
- Print through the internal data system, collate and issue through registered postal service all Certificate of Conformity (COC) as they are assigned daily.
- Print through dedicated V55/5 data system, collate and issue through registered postal service all used vehicle registration forms (V55/5) as they are requested daily from the supply chain.
- Create an in-house document library of all Vehicle logbooks (V5C) currently listed against vehicles (company cars and used car stock). Circa 3500 vehicles. The in-house document library will need to be organised in such a way as to be able to retrieve any V5C on request.
- Collate from in-house document library and issue through registered postal service all Vehicle logbook (V5C) as they are requested daily from the supply chain.
- Efficiently uses resources allocated to deliver clearly defined task
- Ensure tasks are delivered within the set deadlines; work in a way that resources are used efficiently; Willingness take on new tasks when required; delivery of tasks regardless of the effort and difficulty; to remain positive when faced with obstacles/difficulties; ability to escalate problems I cannot solve by myself in a timely manner
- Adheres to and optimizes the work procedures in own area of activity
- Ensure work complies with the work standards and procedures for my job/area; Being always open for new working practices and procedures.
- A good general education - 4 GCSEs's including English Language and Mathematics
- Administration experience preferred
- Good level of understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, and SAP (desirable)
- Good organisation skills and an ability to communicate with all levels of staff, Excellent telephone handling skills
- High level of flexibility
Interested? Please Apply?
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.