Operations, Supply Chain Management
£26,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
A global, manufacturing leading brand are looking for a Supply Operations Coordinator to join their Supply and Sales Support team. The ideal candidate will be looking to join a forward thinking company to further their career within supply chain and sales support. This company offer Hybrid working 50/50 home and office based.
The team as a whole are responsible for managing the supply of their products to their network of dealers planning dealer network objectives, sales analyses, reporting and also supporting the retail and corporate field teams. The role, therefore, allows opportunities to gain experience of the manufacturer and dealer relationship, as well as an insight into all aspects of the industry.
If you have experience of or are interested in a career with the Supply chain field this is the role for you.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Comfortable handling challenging conversations.
- Team player.
- Positive attitude.
- Strong organisation skills - the ability to multi-task quickly and effectively.
- A flexible thinker with good communication skills, including a calm professional telephone manner.
- Strong PC Skills - particularly Excel.
- Ambition to make a difference and go above and beyond.
- Flexible to changes in procedures and workload at all times.
- Strong work ethic.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.