Operations, Supply Chain Management
£29,531 Per Annum
My Global client based in Bracknell are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator Paying £29K, Hybrid working and 1pm finish on a Friday! Excellent opportunity for a Business/analytically minded individual to kick start their career.
The core purpose of this job is to ensure optimum availability of all products and the early identification and communication of supply risks and opportunities.
Day to day activities will include monitoring, reporting, analysing and projecting the companys performance, market trends and competitor activities, taking account of internal factors, market trend data and economic conditions within the Automotive industry.
The successful candidate will have to demonstrate a fast-paced, commercial and analytical aptitude as well as the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders across the business, at all levels.
- Regular mix review of all models adjusting production where necessary.
- Issue relevant reports related to production and sales performance to key stakeholders on both a regular and ad-hoc basis.
- Contribute to Sales Planning (SP) process with timely and accurate analysis of vehicle production and delivery information.
- Study the customer demand to understand trends such as the sales channel mix, customer types and conquest ratios to ensure effective supply management that is reflective of the real situation.
- Undertake regular analysis and reporting to provide sales and market forecasts, economic outlook and customer trends, to identify market opportunities and threats.
- Strong dialogue with stakeholders to ensure understanding of market trends, as well as business objectives, performance, progress, issues, and countermeasures.
- Be responsible for the operating and maintaining key reporting tools for the car division
- Liaison with Supply Operations Manager to develop close working relationships between logistics team and business planning.
- As part of the wider Commercial Planning department provide support to the whole team as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Outstanding planning skills and the ability to manage several diverse tasks at once, to be able to demonstrate delivery of tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate natural analytical inquisitiveness to further their understanding of a problem.
- Technical capability to manipulate large data sets in Excel.
- Ability to clearly communicate results of analysis.
- Confident presentation skills
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects, prioritise responsibilities, and balance a varied workload.
- Analytical, methodical and organised with brilliant attention to detail
- Self-starter who can follow through proposals to implementation and then review the impact of such proposals.
- Experience of Power BI or other data visualisation tools.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.