Operations, Supply Chain Management
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
My client is seeking and experienced Sales Operations Coordinator to join their Commercials Ops Team on a 6 month contract.
This is a hybrid role offering 3 days working from home.
The main purpose of the role is to provide and maintain the delivery of supply chain activities and customer focused services as a part of the Sales Operations Team.
- Ensure stock availability to satisfy sales forecast for UK & IE
- Liaise with product suppliers for incoming shipments and monitoring of stock availability
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of stock to meet demand
- Liaise with Logistic Service Provide
- Provide all stock documentation to QA required for quality checks and release for sale
- Process consignment stock orders and raise appropriate replenishment order for Weekly stock holding and sales forecast review meetings with Operations & Sales Managers
- Provide support as required to the sales operations team with additional tasks as required
- Deal with customers' product queries
- Creation of customer quotes and management of service contracts.
- Responsible for reporting adverse events
- Deal with general customer enquiries ensuring all relevant parties are kept informed
- Strong working knowledge of SAP
- Experience in Sales Force an advantage
- Expertise to deliver excellent customer service.
- Experienced in analysing and producing robust sales and supply chain data.
- Proven track record in customer orientated role.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.