Operations, Supply Chain Management
£30,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
My Client are a leading brand within the FMCG industry are looking for an experienced Supply chain Coordinator who has experience of working within a customer service environment and responsible for order management , supporting and delivering exceptional customer service for assigned portfolio of accounts for UK customers and distributors.
- Processes routine to complex customer orders, inquiries, and/or complaints covering items or products ordered
- Executes the direct ship order process from multiple warehouses in line with predefined customer service processes, controls and metrics.
- Resolves customer queries by responding efficiently and effectively utilizing information and software available.
- Works with third party operators and suppliers to anticipate and react to customer demands and needs.
- Participates in tactical customer meetings
- Provides regular reports and pertinent information to external and internal parties on order supply, and shipping updates.
- Takes action and accountability for decisions relating to customers and the order management process.
- Identifies gaps in SAP Master Data .
- Manages Performance Indicators
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.