Operations, Supply Chain Management
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
My client are a gifts industry wholesaler that supply department stores, supermarkets and retailers across the country. They are looking for a Supply chain Coordinator to manage the end to end logistics of manufactured products. This would suit someone who has supply chain / project planning experience and is looking for the next step in their career This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate to join a growing company.
- Ensure the smooth running of the inbound supply chain, specifically fulfilment of inbound orders on time, cost and quality requirements.
- Maintain and refine demand planning to ensure optimal stock holding of all stock to enable order fulfilment while minimising stock holding costs.
- Maintain and Improve Relationships with, Performance of and Cost of Freight Forwarders
- Responsible for overseeing Customs Declarations of Imported Goods, and other relevant items
- Assist in design and monitoring of various Logistics KPI's, e.g. Stock Level Accuracy, Pick Accuracy, Courier Success Rates, etc.
- Maintain regular remote and face to face contact with Warehouse, with a view to significant performance improvement across all areas of warehousing activity
- Maintain regular remote and face to face contact with Distribution suppliers, with a view to improving performance and reducing costs
- Support Head of Department in building on relationships with smaller Goods Suppliers, with a view to improving performance, reducing cost, and keeping up to date with new developments
- Resolve disputes with logistics and goods suppliers, and other problems, as they arise
- Support Head of Department in all areas and levels of Supply Chain and Logistics activity, e.g. New Product Development, Development of Supply Chain Network, Performance & Contract Monitoring, Resolving Major Issues, Cost & Contract Negotiations, etc.
- Maintain and update all relevant data and information on Manufactured Goods, in formats which are communicable, easy to access and easy to maintain
- Build, Refine, Maintain and Update costing models on Manufactured Goods to support pricing, customer quotes and maintenance of company margins
- Use costing models and external research to develop and maintain effective pricing strategies and communications to internal and external stakeholder
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.