Operations, Supply Chain Management
£26,000 to £34,000 Per Annum
My award winning client based in West Drayton are looking for a Supply chain Coordinator to join their fast growing team. Salary £26-34K depending on experience. An excellent opportunity for someone to develop their career with Supply Chain in a forward thinking, innovative company.
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
- Maintain Optimal Stock Levels
- Responsible for End to End Logistics of Manufactured Products
- Monitor and Improve Performance of Logistics Providers
- Maintain Quality and Compliance of, and Information on Manufactured Products
- Maintain and Update Product Costing Models
- Maintain Goods Supplier and Logistics Supplier Relationships
- Support Head of Department in New Product Development, Development of Supply Chain and other Ad Hoc Work related to Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement
- Support Head of Department with Major Logistics Supplier Relationships
- Support Head of Department with Major Goods Supplier Relationships
- Ensure the smooth running of the inbound supply chain, specifically fulfilment of inbound orders on time, cost and quality requirements.
- Maintain and refine demand planning to ensure optimal stock holding of all stock to enable order fulfilment while minimising stock holding costs.
- Maintain and Improve Relationships with, Performance of and Cost of Freight Forwarders
- Responsible for overseeing Customs Declarations of Imported Goods, and other relevant items
- Assist in design and monitoring of various Logistics KPI's, e.g. Stock Level Accuracy, Pick Accuracy, Courier Success Rates, etc.
- Maintain regular remote and face to face contact with 3PL Warehouse, with a view to significant performance improvement across all areas of warehousing activity
- Maintain regular remote and face to face contact with Distribution suppliers, with a view to improving performance and reducing costs
- Support Head of Department in building on relationships with smaller Goods Suppliers, with a view to improving performance, reducing cost, and keeping up to date with new developments
- Resolve disputes with logistics and goods suppliers, and other problems, as they arise
- Support Head of Department in all areas and levels of Supply Chain and Logistics activity, e.g. New Product Development, Development of Supply Chain Network, Performance & Contract Monitoring, Resolving Major Issues, Cost & Contract Negotiations, etc.
- Maintain and update all relevant data and information on Manufactured Goods, in formats which are communicable, easy to access and easy to maintain
- Build, Refine, Maintain and Update costing models on Manufactured Goods to support pricing, customer quotes and maintenance of company margins
- Use costing models and external research to develop and maintain effective pricing strategies and communications to internal and external stakeholders in collaboration with SMT
- Work effectively and build relationships across the wider business to ensure smooth running of the supply chain and business operations.
- Operate as a Subject Matter Expert in Logistics, 3PL Warehouse Management, Costing and Pricing
- Own & maintain key stakeholder relationships at varying levels
- Willing to take leadership role
The role responsibilities will be subject to change as required to completed tasks required by the business
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.