Administration, Sales Administrator
£30,000 to £36,000 Per Annum
I am exclusively partnering with a global and leading brand within the consumer good industry who are looking for a Supply Chain Planner . The role will be focused on delivering outstanding Customer Service a long with order Management , ensuring stock and inventory levels are Monitored , coordinating deliveries and ensuring Service level agreements are being achieved .
The ideal person will have experience within Customer Service and Supply Chain and have a good working knowledge of Excel , SAP or similar CRM systems,
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking for a company who will offer development and progression within a forward thinking and exciting industry
Hybrid working 3 days a week in the office .
Order Management / Supply Chain
- Manage and place daily orders for customer, monitor customer order book and release Stock as it becomes available
- Make sure that Stock arrive on time and in full notifying the customer of any deviations from their agreed delivery schedule or quantity
- Ensure customer delivery schedule does not exceed volume set by the operations team
- Co-ordinate direct deliveries from our European Partners to customer(s) Stock Management
- Ensure there is sufficient stock based on customer forward orders and or forecast by utilising the replenishment report highlighting any stock challenges
- Work with stock analyst to ensure the phase in phase out of stock by placing orders on correct stock lines to ensure we use our discontinued or stopping articles first
- Look at opportunities to share stock where possible to fulfil customer orders
- Work with stock analyst to identify overstocks and find the root cause of these
- Overstocks created by customer FC inaccuracies to be highlighted to the customer and monitored
- Highlight slow moving stock to customer FC/Order Checks
- Check FC/Order book provided by the customer, make sure that the relevant current articles are being forecasted/on order
- Check that all orders processed are correct after processing.
- Support market demand planner
- Check customer FC accuracy / forward order fill rate
The ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
- You should demonstrate a strong customer focus, a good level of computer literacy, particularly Excel and SAP.
- A motivated self-starter, willing to embrace ownership and responsibility for delivering supply chain support to your customer(s).
- Communicates openly and adapts to change
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.