Operations, Supply Chain Management
£32,000 to £37,000 Per Annum
My clients are a global leader in their industry who is extremely passionate about their business.
They are looking for an equally passionate experienced Supply Chain professional with a pharma background.
Maintain precise knowledge of customer orders, demand forecasts and inventory levels in order to plan and administer the supply of product to meet agreed customer service levels, whilst achieving inventory targets, minimising obsolescence and managing all supply chain aspects of changes to finished product presentations. The role requires working closely with the Packaging site and OPEL QA department.
Support Supply Chain projects, as required
* Work with our affiliates, third party customers and Contract Packaging Site to agree feasible supply schedules for finished pack products to meet market demand.
* Routinely process customer orders:
* Create and place Bulk orders based on replenishment demand forecast on finished packs and current inventory situation at the Packaging Site, and track delivery to ensure arrival at packaging site.
* Carry out formal S&OP with Contract Packaging site on a monthly basis, agreeing supply chain plans.
* Establish available capacity at the Contract Packaging Site to cover the agreed planning horizon.
* Undertake capacity studies as required if shortage of Raw materials at Contract Packaging Site
* Routinely or as required, report production and shipping schedule attainment, inventory days on hand and projected & actual obsolescence of finished products and bulk tablets.
* Highlight areas of concern and contribute to supply chain activities necessary to implement corrective actions.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.