Operations, Supply Chain Management
£50,000 Per Annum
Permanent opportunity for an experienced Supply chain Manager for a client within the Healthcare sector
Amazing benefits and highly competitive salary
An excellent opportunity for a Supply chain Manager to work for a well known company within the healthcare sector ,the supply chain manager manages the daily activities of the operational sales support function and oversees workflow of all business processing including preparation of reports, charts and other statistics.
Experience of managing and leading teams is an essential and critical part of the role , you will also be responsible for managing projects, working with stakeholders and third party suppliers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform advanced computing functions
- Familiarity with SAP modules and sales software
- Computer literate in MS office
- Ability to manage a varied workload and adhere to deadlines when necessary
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a managerial position and 5 years' experience in a related area
- Strong leadership skills and able to work in a collaborative environment.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.