Operations, Supply Chain Management
up to £1 Per Annum
pension and car allowance
I have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Supply Planning Manager to join a global organisation managing the European Supply Chain Planning processes and systems in order to fully meet European Business needs properly balancing continuity / risk of supply with inventory costs.
My client offer an excellent salary, generous bonus and car allowance .
- Participate in developing strategy for future products in Europe
- Be a significant influencer in the further development of Supply Chain systems and processes
- Key points of contact for business partners and take responsibility for inventory management and sales forecast validation.
- Supply Chain planning systems and processes
- Demand management and Order processing Cycle
- Inventory management
- Change management
- Partnership relations
- Performance management and reporting
- Team Management and co-ordination
- Financial / Budget Responsibility: Inventory (bulk and Finished Goods) related to European Sales
* Educated to Degree level
* Excellent written and spoken English, plus one other European language desirable
* 5 + years business experience, with at least 5 years in logistics roles, preferably in Pharma
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.