HR, HR Administrator
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Our international client requires an experienced Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join their team for a minimum period of 9 months.
Purpose: The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will work alongside one of the Talent Managers to attract, select and hire high calibre, diverse talent to meet our client's business needs.
You will ensure effective and efficient coordination of our client's best practice recruitment and selection process, using their experience to recommend and implement improvements where appropriate.
Ensuring effective and efficient coordination of our client's best practice recruitment and selection process as summarised below:
- Entering hiring requisitions and job profiles into the Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS) and ensuring prompt approval
- Maintaining TA and Phoenix trackers (Excel) on a daily basis - adding new vacancies, updating the interview schedule, adding contract extensions, offer and recruitment agency spend data
- Working with hiring managers to build interview guides/packs
- Arranging virtual (WebEx), telephone, and face-to-face interviews and assessments - sending meeting invitations, administering room bookings and equipment (e.g. laptop) where necessary
- Administering the candidate assessment portal (SHL) ensuring candidate assessments are sent out promptly and results/reports forwarded to the relevant HR Business Partner and/or Hiring Manager
- Managing the recruitment email inbox (outlook) and ensuring prompt response to inquiries as necessary
- Administering candidate and hiring manager experience surveys (MS Form or SurveyMonkey) - collating feedback and producing reports as required
- Posting job adverts on LinkedIn and selected job boards as required
- Collating and reporting Inclusion and Diversity (I&D) data relevant to the talent attraction and recruitment process as required
- 2 years experience of working in a similar in-house or agency administration or coordination role
- Experience in coordinating high-volume recruitment (200+ vacancies a year)
- Working knowledge of Application Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn
- Advanced Microsoft Office (IT) proficiency (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Administration skills
- Advanced organizational skills
- Data collection and reporting skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Experience in working on M&A integration or restructuring projects where high volume, short-notice recruitment required
- Working knowledge of iCIMS ATS
This is an excellent opportunity for you to demonstrate your recruitment coordination skills.
Interested? Please apply
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.