Rec to Rec, Recruitment Consultant
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Our client based in Feltam are looking for a full time Talent acquisition coordinator on a 9month FTC. Monday - Friday. Hybrid working.
- Entering hiring requisitions and job profiles into the Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS) and ensuring prompt approval
- Maintaining TA and Phoenix trackers (Excel) on a daily basis - adding new vacancies, updating the interview schedule, adding contract extensions, offer and recruitment agency spend data
- Working with hiring managers to build interview guides/packs
- Arranging virtual (WebEx), telephone and face to face interviews and assessments - sending meeting invitations, administering room bookings and equipment (e.g. laptop) where necessary
- Administering candidate assessment portal (SHL) ensuring candidate assessments are sent out promptly and results/reports forwarded to the relevant HR Business Partner and/or Hiring Manager
- Managing the recruitment email inbox (outlook) and ensuring prompt response to enquiries as necessary
- Administering candidate and hiring manager experience surveys (MS Form or SurveyMonkey) - collating feedback and producing reports as required
- Posting job adverts on LinkedIn and selected job boards as required
- Collating and reporting Inclusion and Diversity (I&D) data relevant to the talent attraction and recruitment process as required
PLEASE APPLY TODAY IF YOU HAVE THE EXPERIENCE!!!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.