£24,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
This role will be assisting the tax team in providing high-quality tax compliance and advisory services to clients. This role involves preparing tax returns, conducting research, managing client and HMRC correspondence, and completing training and exams specific to UK tax law. No prior tax experience or knowledge is required.
* Prepare Personal, Partnership, CGT on UK Property, ATED, Trust/Estate returns for review
* Prepare P11D forms for review
* Complete preliminary research on technical queries
* Manage HMRC client list and agent authorisations
* Review Client and HMRC correspondence on all matters and draft responses where required
* Maintain tax compliance progress reports
* Complete training and exams specific to UK tax law in both compliance (ATT) and advice (CTA) Qualifications and personal qualities
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Able to work well in a team
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise tasks
* Knowledge of Microsoft 365 suite This role is based in the office and involves working standard office hours (37.5 per week). There may be some requirement for overtime during peak tax season or to meet client deadlines.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.