£26,000 Per Annum
Our client is looking for an internal sales coordinator to support the delivery of the New Equipment Sales and providing all of the administration for quotations for the Operations Team
Ideally we are looking for a candidate who is able to develop external relationships with main contractors, sub contractors, end users and quantity surveyors. We are looking for candidates who are commercially aware and be able to spot business opportunities from existing clients. Full training will be given for the right candidate along with excellent career opportunities. Previous Excel knowledge is required.
This is an office based role, no home working.
* Assist with the administration to enable the the smooth running of projects from CRM into ERP systems
* Arrange surveys where necessary
* Request and confirm customer requirements (including size, finish and accurate installation dates)
* Issue variation orders where a change in specification alters a change in price
* Liaise with Finance Department where required to check status of any payments required prior to manufacture
* Maintain accurate/realistic delivery dates in CRM system to facilitate accurate forecasting
* Raise PO's/instructions to enable drawings to be produced, including reconciliation of the same with the Finance Team
* Management of the project folder to ensure timely processing of projects through design state into operations in line with customer programme requirements and product lead times
* Provide support to other departments when necessary
We are looking for candidates who are highly customer focused, numerate, accurate, articulate, highly organised with the ability to plan and prioritise. You will be KPI driven with experience in working to weekly, monthly/yearly team targets as well as individual performance
This role will lead to promotion for the right candidate
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.