£28,000 to £33,000 Per Annum
Our international client seeks an experienced Team Administrator to support their EMEA Content Distribution Team.
- Entering deal terms into the management system
- Setting up new licensees
- Submitting order forms and estimate requests for material delivery
- Support team - raising purchase orders, processing invoices, inputting budgets into the finance tracking system
- Maintaining all existing data sources such as portfolios, deal trackers, contact database, and avails reports for the EMEA team.
- Work with the Global team providing information relating to the regional deals from data sources.
- Metadata creation for digital platforms.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations for the team.
- Support and assist the Content Team on Ad hoc projects.
- Team diary management.
- Previous demonstrable experience working in a coordination or administration role
- A Degree (or equivalent) would be advantageous
- Highly organized with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and excel within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of working across multiple European countries is highly beneficial
- The ability to speak another European language would also be highly advantageous
Interested? Please apply
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.