£26,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
My client are a market leading automatic door company that have an office in Sunbury. They are looking for a Technical Administrator to join their busy team. An excellent opportunity for someone with strong admin and attention to detail.
As a Technical Administrator you will support the delivery of new equipment sales by taking responsibility for all incoming tender and general pricing enquiries.
- Management of the Regional enquiry folder and maintaining the Regional trackers
- Issue accurate and timely proposals containing documentation relevant to each quotation
- Work closely with specific business developers to qualify & prioritise enquiries for quoting
- Ensure that all relevant CRM fields are accurately completed at all times.
- Ensure good working relationships with both internal and external based teams such as our existing and new customers. An element of this will be managing and maintaining the customer relationship and to provide technical telephone and written support to all incoming enquiries.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and organisational skills, be able to prioritise and be KPI driven. The team work to weekly/monthly/yearly targets and you will need experience of this. Microsoft Office and CRM systems knowledge is advantageous.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.