Administration, Sales Administrator
£26,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Technical Estimator for our client based in Sunbury on Thames. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day handling of all incoming tender enquiries in allocated region/s, general enquiries and requests for information from end users, contractors, quantity surveyors, specifiers and architects.
- You will be responsible for the follow up of issued quotations.
- Manage the regional enquiries to ensure they are responded to within the time frame set by the customer
- The element of the role will require you to manage the commercial aspects of all new order before issuing to Operations for onward processing. This includes finalisation of all required and pre-defined information.
- Ensure that all relevant fields are accurately completed at all times for tender enquiry handling and order processing. Ensuring that management of the data required by the business can be fulfilled and to continuously work on improving the way in which we use CRM within Internal Sales.
- Ensure good working relationships at all times with both internal and external based teams within Sales, Service and Operations.
Key Skills Required:
- The ideal candidate will be a customer focused, team player and would have previous experience in a technical estimating position where they have the ability to absorb, understand and apply technical information.
- Highly numerate and articulate with good communication and telephone/customer facing skills and will be extremely organised to be able to prioritise their workload.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees and customers, both in a one-on-one and group setting
- Strong organisation skills and internal drive to see tasks through to completion
- An ability to effectively plan, prioritise and manage conflicting and changing priorities to tight timescales
- IT literate with a good knowledge of the MS Office suite of packages (Excel, Word, Outlook) and CRM systems.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.