Helpdesk / Support, IT
£28,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
As a Technical Team Lead you will be responsible for a small group of Technical Agents, who alongside our Support Agents, provide support for our converged customers with cloud-based IP telephony and mobile solutions. You will report into the Head of Support, to become part of our dynamic and highly focused overall support team.
- Create and manage development plans for your direct reports.
- Coach, support, and mentor those individuals to assist them in performing to the best of their ability.
- Implement our Incident Management procedures and own these alongside the team as an Incident Manager
- Work with third party suppliers to build relationships, feedback training needs and improvements, and manage escalations where required
- Upskill knowledge around Olive's multiple products and technology via online, buddying and classroom-based training.
- Liaise with internal departments, vendors and suppliers where required.
- Monitor team tickets against SLA performance, with any near breaching being expedited and progressed.
- Assist in internal and external customer report generation.
- Implement team quality checks and feedback
- Work closely with the Head of Support on process improvements, customer feedback and satisfaction scores, and SLA reporting
- Assist with ad hoc tasks relating to implementation projects, support projects or support administration.
- Regularly update open tickets in our Service Management system with up to date and clear information.
- Update customer specific documentation where required.
- Day to day team holiday, rota and admin duties
- Hold monthly 121's with direct reports
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Support out of hours as a duty manager as part of an on-call rota where required.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience of managing a team in a service desk/customer service type environment.
- At least two year's experience in a technical role and/or administrative role.
- Experience in the support of VoIP infrastructure technologies and VoIP protocols.
- Experience dealing with customers, over the phone or face to face.
- Knowledge of IP Protocols / Networking including LAN / WAN / switches and routers. (desirable)
- Knowledge of SIP (desirable)
- Knowledge of Mitel's products including MiVoice Business, MiCollab, MiCC contact centre, IVR, ACD desirable or alternative vendor such as Avaya or Cisco Voice (desirable)
- ITIL Foundation (desirable)
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.