Rec to Rec, Recruitment Consultant
£18,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
This role will involve…
- Resourcing on roles
- Sales calls and emails
- Full registration for candidates
- Scheduling interviews
- Interview prep
- uploading candidates to portals
- Chasing timesheets for candiidates
- Client meetings
- Chasing registration forms
- Formatting CV's
- Room for progression
- Monthly bonus - uncapped
- Flexible working hours
- Modern open-plan office in a serviced building
- Parking in Centre of Uxbridge
- Pension scheme
- 25 days of annual leave
- Birthday off after passing probation
- Regular Sales incentives/sales competitions
- Private medical through Vitality
- Cash plan scheme with Medicash
- Death in service (4x salary)
- Social events including Christmas and summer parties and team builds.
- Employee recognition programmes, including monthly individual awards and competitions for outstanding achievement.
- An employee referral scheme for referring into our business.
- Long service award (5, 10, 15 years etc) includes 1 week paid sabbatical and bonus
- As a member of an international recruitment group you will have an opportunity to attend an international conference.
What we are looking for:
- Hard-working and resilient attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Ambitious and driven to succeed
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.