HR, Training Positions
£20 to £25 Per Hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Training & Learning & Development Co-ordinator to support this dynamic H.R. Team at this global organisations office based in Warrington, Cheshire.
Duration - 6 Months
- Actively use the Learning Management System (cornerstone) and Portal in order to maintain courses, offerings, registration, wait lists, and to run reports.
- Track and efficiently manage training registration.
- Deal with customer tickets and large volume of emails
- Assist in distribution, construction and analysis of learning evaluations and produce summary reports of participant feedback which assist in continuous improvement efforts.
- Manage multiple tasks/requests via shared ticketing system, deal with customer tickets and daily large volumes of emails
- Serve as the primary contact for participants attending client programs.
- Coordinate logistics and provide information to ensure the participant experience is high quality before, during and after learning events.
- Compile course evaluations and produce summary reports of participant feedback, data analysis, pulling data, audit checks
- Scheduling training, pulling master rotas, scheduling new hires & audit checks
- Partner with business partners including Recruiting, ERC, Help Desk, IT, HR and others to trouble shoot issues before, during and after learning events to ensure a smooth experience
- Work with internal and external vendors including hotels, caterers and transportation to ensure a defect free learning environment.
- Manage projects for migrating staff
- Manage participant information.
- Execute learning processes using SharePoint, Outlook, Excel and Learning Management System ( Cornerstone)
- Maintain web and SharePoint sites as well as other process systems with current information about programs, events and performance support materials.
- Effectively collaborate with and influence stakeholders across the organisational hierarchy to ensure learning content and information is accurate and current.
- Consult with learners and their leaders regarding learning attendance.
Data Reporting and Analysis
- Manage collection of, interpret and analyse business data to report conclusions and make recommendations based on findings.
- Degree level advantageous
- Strong MS Office skills (including advanced Excel functionality).
- Experience planning and coordinating training, large meetings or events.
- Data analysis - experience sourcing raw data
- Data Analysis - data reporting and data analysis
- Detail oriented and excellent organisational skills accuracy is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex information, verbally and in writing, concisely and in a manner which drives people to take action.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, often with conflicting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and execute in a customer-centric manner.
- Innovative and proactive problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise integrity and sound judgement in complex and ambiguous situations.
- Degree in a relevant field such as business, education, organisational development, etc.
- Experience with career progression in the field of training and development
- SharePoint user skills
- Experience with basic web design including HTML/CSS
Interested? Apply now!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.