Logistics/Delivery Management , Operations
£24,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
I have a Global client in Watford that require a Bilingual German speaking Transport Coordinator, the role pays £24-28Kpa based on experience, the hours are 37.5 a week Mon-Fri.
The Transport Coordinator is the transport process expert and will be responsible for supporting the administrative processes for all transport activities.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Providing transport solutions (inbound and outbound, return) for the EPO Service team.
- Work on simplification and improvement of processes in the logistics and service areas including training and implementation support.
- Complaints process management (investigation on transportation losses and damages - claims for carriers)
- Monthly reporting (transportation cost, performance, Proof of Delivery Quarterly Business Reviews).
- Maintenance of transportation system HVS32 (carrier lead time update and set up of new addresses, carrier routes), Carrier Matrix update.
- Day to day operational management support for Service - communicate with CFT, Planning, Warehouses to assure on time delivery performance to customers.
- Project work according to the project management principles and framework specifications of the management
- Proven written and spoken fluency in English and German is required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of order and delivery data source (SAP) as well as of the relationships between logistics, carriers and Supply Chain etc
- Good knowledge of regional laws linked to transportation.
- Good knowledge of IT systems and highly competent with MS Office, in particular MS Word and MS Excel.
- Strong willingness to learn, support a team and work quickly and efficiently.
- Positive attitude and ability to thrive in a fast paced, collaborative, and team-based environment.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.