Logistics/Delivery Management , Operations
£30,000 Per Annum
My client is seeking and experienced Transport Manager who will be responsible for the delivery of service including management of the warehouse and transport operations as well controlling the operational interactions ensuring SLAs and KPI's are met.
- Monitor equipment requirements ensuring sufficient resources are available to meet sales forecasts and new customer wins. Manage Budget in line with Plan.
- Manage driver workload and interactions across all key stakeholders and making any relevant decisions related to network capacity or costs
- Ensure adequate vehicle maintainace schedules are planned
- Ensure health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors
- Provide operational expertise and leverage in depth transportation knowledge to support planning operations
- Drive results through historical data collection and market trend analytics, leading to actionable processes and metrics
- Build a strong collaborative relationship with all internal and external parties through effective communication, conflict resolution, and compliance management
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing team delivers best practice results
- Set, manage and review and ongoing performance of direct reports
- Minimum 2 years operational transport experience.
- Knowledge of Tachograph regulation, RTD/WTD, basic operator licence compliance requirements
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.