Logistics/Delivery Management , Operations
£20,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
My client a leader in their industry are looking to hire a transport Manager to work as part of their busy and successful transport team.The position is to provide a link between all functions to deliver customer service targets in line with expectations ,managing day to day activities of a team of delivery drivers ,support to ensuring tacho infringements and vehicle compliance in-line with VOSA regulations. Support controlling the adequate maintenance of vehicles is conducted in the line with operators licence requirements..
- Deliver excellent customer service by monitoring own account and 3pl delivery service, proactively resolving issues and putting measures into place that prevent failure
- Driver performance and compliance management. Routing delivery runs.
- Vehicle Tacho downloads. Maintaining FTA Gateway/Monitoring driver compliance
- Support to ensure adequate vehicle maintenance schedules are planned, carried out and documented
- Product delivery and collection KPIs and put in place corrective measures as required
- Supporting Rugby depot with short pick investigations and making stock adjustments.
- Stock taking.
- Raising RTP/Purchase Orders to cover operational costs.
Experience and basic Knowledge of Tachograph regulation, RTD/WTD, basic operator licence compliance requirements
- Be responsible for all data casing data input to Merlin.
- Work alongside with Telesales team.
- Investigating stock discrepancy between Delta and Dimensions and resolving problems.
- Raising weekly finished goods receiving sheet
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.