Marketing, Product Specialist
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
UX/UI Web Designer
Job Summary: The UX/UI Web Designer will join our web design and development team, with a strong focus on web design, user experience, and conversion optimisation.
The priority for this role is to design UX/UI to a high standard, understanding the importance of our company branding and incorporating these assets into their work.
The ideal candidate will be highly creative and innovative and able to deliver high-quality website designs, brand identities and digital assets.
- All Websites and Ecommerce products.
- All subsidiary and 3rd party distributor markets within the region.
- Local marketing and Ecommerce teams.
- Close cooperation with Content Lead, developers, Digital and Brand Communication team.
- E-Commerce and Development Agencies, where applicable.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results Area:
- Designing landing pages, websites, illustrations, logos and digital assets optimised for web devices
- Wireframing and prototyping user journeys and conversion paths using Adobe XD, Figma and Sketch
- Collaborating with other employees and clients to conceptualise visuals based on their requirements
- Working with copywriters and front-end developers, CRO specialist to produce build-ready designs
Ideal Candidate Possesses These Attributes:
Technical Skills and Experience
- A personal portfolio or a few examples of own work
- A minimum of 4+ years designing responsive solid landing pages and webpages
- A rich understanding of user experience principles
- Experience in branding, graphic design, illustration and digital assets
- Experience using Adobe XD, Figma or Sketch to create interactive wireframes and prototypes
- Familiarity with Adobe software (Illustrator, Photoshop, XD)
- Very high attention to detail
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Experience working on e-commerce websites
- Knowledge of SEO fundamentals and how to incorporate them with designs
- Experience working closely with front-end developers
- Experience working with Salesforce and/or PHP
- Ability to work collaboratively and in a manner consistent with principles and values.
- Ability to deal with a fast-changing environment and change of plans and deadlines.
- Culturally aware with strong interpersonal skills.
- Articulate and clear communicator; not caught up with jargon, practical, focused on delivery of results.
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Broad, pro-active problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, who drives for results with commitment to details and quality.
- Works well under pressure and delivers on commitments with little direction.
Digital savvy, well-rounded creative with design, content, and/or generic creative experience.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
Based in London/ Uxbridge, with paid parking and very good access to public transport. Hybrid working - 3 days in the office
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.