Finance, Finance Manager Finance Manager
£350 Per Day
Are you an experienced VAT Compliance Consultant ready for your next Contract?
Our Global Client requires your expertise for a period of 9 to 12 months
The team has been asked to deliver this project by end of 2021, and with current scope of over 550 registrations and 11000 obligations for EMEA
You will be supporting the CFT project team with:
1) Collecting VAT data / information from country VAT team members and review current VAT compliance processes for EMEA entities
2) Be part of team testing the new VAT system and master data setup in (CFT)
3) Prepare requirement / scope documentation in order for PWC to setup CFT system correctly
* 5+ years' experience of working within VAT.
* Strong MS Excel and systems skills
* Evidence of ability to dive deep and handle complex reconciliation
* Experience of VAT compliance
* Experience in VAT compliance systems and process improvements
Interested? Apply Now!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.