Finance, Financial Analyst
£212.32 to £291.44 Per Day
My client is looking for an experienced VAT Tax Compliance Analyst - EMEA to join their team.
We need VAT experts (compliance), not financial accountants to apply
Working within the current EMEA VAT Compliance team, the VAT Tax Analyst will work as follows:
- Preparation of European (e.g. German) VAT returns, Intrastat (statistical reporting), ECSL lists, Invoice analysis, VAT return filing
- Analyzing the present data
- P&L, balance sheet, and VAT reconciliations
- Working on MS Excel most of the time
- Strong accounting/reconciliation skills
- Extensive Excel skills - pivot, vlookup
- Ability to time manage and work autonomously
- 3-5 years of experience in VAT
- Experience working in a large complex organization
- Professional qualifications in ACA, ACCA or CTA
- Ad hoc projects
- Assistance with tax requirement documents
- Enhancing existing processes
- Interaction with the wider compliance team and VAT advisory team
- Expected to deliver the daily VAT compliance work within the deadlines, file VAT returns & other related obligations before the due date.
Contract Length: 9 Months (May extend or transfer to a permanent role)
Interested? Please apply
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.