HR, HR Assistant
£20.91 to £31.90 Per Hour
6 MONTH MAT COVER REMOTE ROLE, BASED IN THE UK. PAYING UP TO £66,3512. MONDAY 9 -5PM.
Key responsibilities of this role, but not limited to:
- Onboard new vendors and their employees
- Partner with external vendors, executes contracts, manages budgets and accurately forecast month to month vendor expense.
- Review monthly data for insights.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly briefs to senior leadership.
- Act as a subject matter expert for customers, team, vendors and senior leaders.
- Effectively communicate through high-quality written and verbal communications.
- Obtain a deep understanding of the DLS business and translate large data sets into easy to consumable solutions.
- Manage performance regarding vendors as compared to Amazon metrics, contracts, billing and invoicing/accruals, and other vendor management items
- Possess the ability to multitask, prioritize and complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance.
- Fluency in English.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company.
- Have exceptional verbal and written communications skills and the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Skilled in MS Excel and Word.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Additional language skills a strong asset
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.