£10.50 Per Hour
Do you have a least 6 months experience in a warehouse/stockroom environment? ( clothes, shoes, bags)
Have you experience prepping garments and non apparel items?( bagging and tagging items)
Are you experienced in packaging and re-packaging apparel and non-apparel items?
Do you strive for high standards and have excellent attention to detail?
Our client based in Hoxton, East London require a number of Warehouse Picker /Packer assistants to work for a period of 9 months.
- After products have been received by the inbound team, they must been be prepared for imaging so they can continue their journey through the studio to eventually make it to a photography bay and an image captured.
- There are two different types of product preparation: one for apparel and one for products which includes but not limited to shoes, bags, media, food and drink.
- Preparation for apparel (bag and tag) involves the product being removed from the original packaging and hanging the item of clothing onto the appropriate type of hanger and putting onto a clothing rail.
- Preparation of products (prep) involves the original packaging being removed and the item cleaned. Prepare items such as bags with filler to be imaged.
- After products have been photographed on the photo bays, they then need to be repackaged before they are able to be shipped back out to their original warehouses.
- As a studio, all the products that are photographed here are on loan from fulfilment centres and will eventually make their way to customers who purchase them. It is crucial then that products are repackaged to the highest standard possible and any damages are identified and removed from the process.
- Support the daily movement of products through the studio by prepping items and getting them ready to be imaged
- Carefully prepare garments with efficiency and attention to detail as per standard operating procedure and guidelines.
- Maintain cleanliness and organisation standards in the prepping area as per studio guidelines.
- The ability to identify issues with the product, such as damages and report them to the area lead
- Strive to meet and exceed performance goals
- Ensure that safety standards are upheld as per studio guidelines
- Able to lift up to 15 KG, and bend and/or stretch during shifts between 8 to 12 hours long
- Follow the studio health & safety guidelines and implement it in every task execute
- Follow the repackaging guidelines as per training guidelines and SOP
- Attention to detail and able to spot any defects, such as damage to the clothes
- Able to adapt and work in a high-paced commercial studio environment
- Willing to learn and be familiar with the end to end product movement within operations.
- Be able to switch between multiple tasks
If you are an experienced picker packer in a warehouse/stockroom environment please upload your CV using the link below...
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.