Operations, Supply Chain Management
£18,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of big FMCG clients based in Hayes for a Warehouse Operative on a permanent basis.
Our client are a big brand within their industry and have just had a record breaking 2019 and are expanding in all areas. If you're looking for your next challenge or know someone who is - then please apply!
Our customer base is varied over 200 retailers and individual consumers, 8 outlets shops and 4 mall stores. The team will need to work closely with all divisions within the company including the inventory and transport team. This means that the team needs to be flexible and adaptable.
The Warehouse Operative should assist to make sure that we meet and exceed the expectations of our customers. An organised warehouse contributes considerably to our growth.
- Receiving in returns from numerous customers
- Checking all items meet the high standards of return procedures
- Offloading and Loading trucks
- Organising and prioritising the workload
- To work effectively as part of a team
- Assist with the smooth operation of the warehouse
- Picking and helping other warehouse departments when required
- Communicate with supervisor and other staff in a professional manner
- Maintain site hygiene/housekeeping standards to the highest levels
- Ensure compliance to all Health & Safety and company procedures
- Ad-hoc duties on request
Knowledge/ Skills/ Experience
- To have Counterbalance, reach and/or Bendi fork truck certificate.
- Manual Handling experience
- The job holder needs to be practical and be prepared to do whatever it takes to get results.
- Must have a good commercial acumen and be an articulate, clear communicator and have leadership ability.
- Proven track record within a warehouse environment
- Good eye for detail
- Computer Literate
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.