Logistics/Delivery Management , Operations
£22,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
My client are an international company that specialise in the movement and storage of fine art and high value objects, these can sometimes be auction house lots. They are looking for an experienced Warehouse Porter to join the initially on a temporary basis 3 days a week with a view to the hours increasing to full time and eventually going permanent. The salary is upto £24K pro rata.
I am looking for someone that lives locally to Park Royal and has warehouse goods in / goods out experience, preferably handling fine art, but not essential.
The knowledge and skills required are:-
- Strong attention to detail
- able to work independently and prioritise workload
- First class customer service skills
- Good IT skills
- Able to develop positive working relationships and work well within a team environment
- Forklift licence not necessary but advantageous ( reach and counterbalance)
They are looking for some one to start with them ASAP.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.