Logistics/Delivery Management , Operations
£12 Per Hour
Are you an experienced Inventory Warehouse Operative or have experience in Warehouse/Storeroom stocktaking?
Our Global client based in Hayes requires a Inventory Warehouse Operative to work on a temporary basis for 4 months.
- 4 month
- Full time Monday - Friday
- £12 per hour
- Global company based in Hayes
- Previous experience in a warehouse inventory/auditing/stocktaking role
- Must be able to read and take direction in English.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift loads of up to 25kg and carry them short distances.
- May participate in group lifts of 50kg or more.
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Excel.
- Work at times in a noisy environment.
- Be comfortable wearing personal protective gear including safety footwear.
- Detail orientated - lots of numerical and serial based work.
- Able to work autonomously for periods of time.
- Security orientated - high security sites that need people who stay calm and pay attention to the security requirements.
- Knowledge of the IT Industry Logistics would be an advantage.
- Commitment to a culture of safety.
- Ideally experience in performing analysis on data.
- Cycle counting storeroom shelves to ensure accuracy. This involves scanning the serial of every part on the shelf to verify what is not present and what is.
- Tidying and reorganising storeroom inventory as per logistics team directive.
- Over the 4 month engagement, you will ensure our inventory levels are accurate through checking, so that the projects can move ahead knowing they are working within the correct levels.
If you are interested and available immediately please upload your CV.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.