Operations, Project Manager
£29,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Exceptional Benefits + Bonus
A global manufacturing company with a European Head Office in Bracknell are looking for a Warranty Coordinator to communicate warranty improvements, support claims, rejections and reimbursements with offices throughout Europe. £29Kpa. Hybrid working with occasional travel in Europe.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking, globally recognised brand in a Pan European role. This would suit someone with Project management or warranties experience or even a commercially minded graduate looking to develop their career.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with European Branches, Distributors and Head Office
- Ongoing evaluation of warranty operations and organisation of Branches and Distributors within the European region whilst offering improvements where possible
- Support the warranty personnel in Branch/Distributor to optimise processes and develop and implement best practices based on company guidelines
- Ensure that the New European Warranty System (NEWS) operates and develops in line with the needs of the customers, dealers, branches, distributors and factories for all product groups
- Manage the criteria set in the New European Warranty System according to current European warranty conditions
- Ensure that warranty payments administered are completed in a timely manner
- Business support for European warranty operations
- Identify and promote best practice processes and policies between Branch/Distributors and their dealers.
- Set up and maintenance of Product Update and Recalls within NEWS
- Complete ad-hoc analysis on warranty data when required
Qualifications, skills and experience: Required/Desirable
- Ability to obtain and analyse warranty data
- Highly motivated self-starter, with strong numeracy skills, committed to achieving efficiencies and best practices
- High level of computer literacy (MS Office & Business Objects reporting)
- Good presentation skills to ensure monthly presentations to upper management are completed to a high standard whilst ensuring accurate data is provided
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- A genuine interest in working with people from a variety of organisations and cultures
- Ability to deliver quality work under time pressure
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.