CRM Database Manager, IT
£28,000 to £34,000 Per Annum
25 days, pension, medical insurance
A Web & Database Developer is required for a company based in West Drayton.
You will have very strong technical skills, have the ability to identify creative solutions, enjoy being busy as there are lots of projects in the pipeline!
This role is to develop, enhance the websites and database systems across the businesses
- Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience designing, developing, and deploying websites, including (VB.NET/ C# / SQL SERVER / JOOMLA!)
- Clear communication to the end user
- Ability to deploy SQL Server
- Organisational and Multi-tasking skills
- Advanced Microsoft knowledge
25 days holiday with opportunity to increase by a further 12 days!
Private Medical insurance
Plus many More!
This role is to commence in Mid September 2021, DBS will be required
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.