Working with a global brand to provide an efficient and effective purchasing administration ensuring adherence to corporate standards and supporting the administration of necessary facilities, car fleet and Health & Safety activities
The role will be based 4 days in the office and 1 from home.
- Responsible for purchasing and the businesses adherence to corporate standards
- Responsible for request for quote and negotiations and documentation to be maintained in line with quote requirement and Supplier Decision Sheets (SDS) based on policy
- Conclusion of contract, including vendor onboarding
- Issue Purchase Order to supplier
- Support invoice query resolution on price discrepancies
- Amendments to POs in SAP to match with invoice
- Contract maintenance and re-tendering
- Supplier KPI reporting
- Cost analysis/cost saving report
Facilities Administration including
- Manage facilities related service contracts such as catering, vending and cleaning.
- Manage all Planned Preventative Maintenance and seek opportunities to improve service levels. Ensuring that all capital projects and contracts are delivered within budgets, specifications and agreed timescales.
- Ensure requirements are met and ensuring risk assessments and method statements are provided when required.
- Ensure all works are conducted by following relevant statutory requirements, health & safety legislation, building regulations and procurement policies.
Health and Safety
- A member of H&S team and in so ensuring that H&S requirements are met within the business.
- Take on the role of Chief Fire Warden of the Fire Marshalls.
- To co-ordinate fire evacuations at sites when required.
- To assess completed Workstation assessments and provide additional equipment when necessary.
- Manage and co-ordinate all car related administration
- Co-ordinate the completion of quarterly car reports all driving license checks with service provider.
- Management of all company car orders, extensions and returns