Supply & Distribution Planner
Maintain precise knowledge of POs, demand forecasts and inventory levels in order to plan and administer the supply of product to meet agreed customer service levels, whilst achieving inventory targets, minimising obsolescence and managing all supply chain aspects of changes to finished product and bulk presentations.
The role requires working closely with the Packaging Sites, Suppliers, Global Product Quality, Finance and Technical Operations departments.
- Responsible for maintaining supply of products to meet patient needs.
- Inventory control
- Interface with internal stakeholders
- System updates
- Direct interface with multiple affiliates, Contract Packaging Sites, Suppliers, Third Party Customers and logistics companies.
- Critical to continuity of supply
Technical Skills & Experience
- Working in a regulated industry desirable
- Use of an ERP system, SAP B1 and/or Oracle desirable
- Excellent use of Excel essential
- Ability to understand complex data, from different sources essential
- Working knowledge of supply chain practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Ability to learn on the job