My client is seeking an experienced Supply Chain Planner to join their team initially in a 15 month contract.
They offer an excellent salary plus benefits including bonus and hybrid working
Maintain precise knowledge of POs, demand forecasts and inventory levels in order to plan and administer the supply of product to meet agreed customer service levels, whilst achieving inventory targets, minimising obsolescence and managing all supply chain aspects of changes to finished product and bulk presentations.
- Inventory Management
- Master Data
- Order Placement & Fulfilment
- Logistics Coordination
- Supply Chain & Distribution
- Forecasting & Analytics
Technical Skills & Experience
- Working in a regulated industry desirable
- Use of an ERP system, SAP B1 and/or Oracle desirable
- Excellent use of Excel essential
- Ability to understand complex data, from different sources essential
- Working knowledge of supply chain practices